Been going round in circles on this one, so putting it to the board: aff dating site still have a good active user base in 2026?
The short version on aff dating site still have a good active user base in 2026 is that outcomes were marginally ahead of the sites with the loudest marketing. Photos that reverse-search badly was the one thing that never turned out fine, especially where active user numbers is concerned. What I care about most with aff dating site is whether activity varies by time of day.
- A fair share of the accounts I came across led somewhere useful in my case — which matters most for aff dating site.
- Give any platform a season of on-and-off use before deciding it is dead — doubly true of active user numbers.
- Watch for people who answer questions directly rather than the verification badge — especially with aff dating site.
- First photo does most of the work — lead with your best — at least for aff dating site (particularly for active user numbers).
Did you see the same pattern with active user numbers in your area? Honest answers on aff dating site still have a good active user base in 2026 only — I can read marketing copy myself.
That is roughly where I stand on aff dating site still have a good active user base in 2026.