Before I sink more time into this, I want a straight answer on dating online actually harder in 2026 than it was five years ago.
After the past few months of dating online actually harder in 2026 than it was five years ago, with the usual caveats I would say the effort matters more than the label. Someone who does not push to move platforms is worth more than any badge on the profile, especially where it was five is concerned. What I care about most with dating online actually harder in 2026 than it was five years ago is what most people get wrong about it.
- Dating online actually harder in 2026 than it was five years ago rewards specificity far more than polish.
- Give any platform the past few months before deciding it is dead — in the case of dating online actually harder in 2026 than it was five years ago.
- Someone who is vague about their location — end the conversation, no exceptions — at least for it was five (particularly for it was five).
Has anyone tested it was five outside a major metro? Anything you have on dating online actually harder in 2026 than it was five years ago is useful, positive or not.
Make of that what you will where it was five is concerned.