Asking here because the review sites are useless on platform does fitblonde007 use for private shows.
I spent most of last winter on platform does fitblonde007 use for private shows and barely any of the ones that answered quickly held up under a bit of scrutiny. Someone willing to video call early is worth more than any badge on the profile, especially where private shows is concerned. What I care about most with private shows is what changes after the first couple of weeks.
- Accounts with a visible history — the single most reliable filter I found — more so for private shows.
- First photo does most of the work — lead with your best — especially with platform does fitblonde007 use for private shows.
- Fill in every optional field; the sparse profiles get skipped — in the case of platform does fitblonde007 use for private shows (particularly for private shows).
Is that still true of private shows after the recent changes? Would rather hear one real account of private shows than ten reviews.
Glad to compare notes on platform does fitblonde007 use for private shows if anyone wants.